Web Design Process How we work
Here is an overview of the web design process. If you are new to designing websites, click here to view a more detailed description of how we work with our clients.
- Identify and research target audience.
- Analyze competition
- Determine functional requirements
- Define overall scope and timing
Create Structure, Content, and Design
- Define organization of site
- Design navigation system
- Write and/or edit content
Design and Prototype
- Design samples for your review
- Begin any special programming
- Review sample pages and revise as necessary
Build and Test
- Build all necessary pages
- Test for functionality across various platforms and browsers
- Website goes "live"
- Final tweaks are made
Promote and Maintain Website
- Market your website for higher visibility
- Update your website with fresh content
- Track your website's effectiveness and statistics